Due to ingredient availability, menu is subject to change ~ please inquire. Certain dishes on our menu may be altered to satisfy dietary needs. Please inquire with the staff.
Veg ~ vegetarian GF ~ gluten free
- mozzarella incrostata ~ tomato basil breading encrusted mozzarella + olives, tomato, & bell pepper (veg) $13
- lattuga romana alla griglia ~ grilled MN hydroponic romaine, grapefruit, feta cheese, cashews + champagne vinaigrette $13
- polenta fritta ~ fried aged cheddar polenta + san marzano tomatoes & basil $16
- crostini ~ toasted bread, balsamic glazed caramelized onion, figs + gorgonzola (veg) 12
- insalata cesare ~ romaine lettuce, Caesar anchovy dressing + housemade croutons (veg gf less croutons) 7 / 12
- insalata mista ~ MN hydroponic lettuce, craisins, cashews + balsamic vinaigrette (veg gf) 7 / 12
* Our fresh pasta is made in-house with Sunrise Flour Mill Ancient/Heritage Grains which does not adversely affect those who have gluten sensitivities.
- spaghetti aglio e olio ~ local & fresh mild chilis, local mizuna greens, olive oil + garlic $17
- tajarin*con prosciutto ~ egg yolk pasta, prosciutto, asparagus + parmesan butter & english farmhouse cheddar (veg) 18
- gnocchi ~ housemade potato gnocchi, wild Dungeness crab, scallions + citris butter $22
- fettuccini* con funghi ~ wild mushrooms, truffle oil + parmesan butter (veg) 18
- penne alla luci ~ tubular pasta, diced chicken breast, broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, chicken broth, + garnished with fresh tomatoes 17
- spaghetti carbonara ~ bacon, eggs, parmesan + black pepper 16
- taglierini* al ragu di agnello ~ ground lamb simmered in tomato, olive oil + garlic 18
* A note about our fresh pasta made with Ancient/Heritage Grains Flour. Proprietors, Darrold and Marty Glenville, have dedicated themselves to the mission of bringing back Heritage Wheat that our ancestors ate. The modern developments in grain have made it difficult for some people to digest, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they need to change to a gluten-free diet. These superior stone-ground flours aren’t just for those who experience problems with gluten. Many people use Heritage Wheat because it truly tastes like wheat and results in delicious pastries, breads, pasta and pizza. We are ecstatic about introducing our customers to this superior product which not only is tasty but healthy.
- grilled beeler’s pork loin, butternut squash angel hair cakes + apple bourbon cider sauce 19
- manzo ~ grilled New York Strip, grilled asparagus + Dungeness crab & Dijon arugula cream $29
- pollo ~ braised chicken thigh, marsala sauce + mashed potato (gf) $15
- all housemade desserts – please inquire about our desserts offerings