Due to ingredient availability, menu is subject to change ~ please inquire. Certain dishes on our menu may be altered to satisfy dietary needs. Please inquire with the staff. Please note our most up-to-date offerings and daily specials can be found via our online ordering system.
Veg ~ vegetarian GF ~ gluten free
- polenta fritta ~ fried polenta + deconstructed putanesca, fresh tomato, olives, garlic + garnished with pan fried anchovy (gf) 14
- panzanella ~ cubed housemade heritage wheat bread + fresh heirloom tomato, onion, cucumber & fresh herbs (veg) 13
- mozzarella ~ housemade mozzarella with roasted fresno & bell peppers + grilled garlic scapes (veg) 13
- insalata cesare ~ romaine lettuce, Caesar anchovy dressing + housemade croutons (veg gf less croutons) 7 / 12
- insalata mista ~ lettuce greens + tomato water vinaigrette & shaved onion (veg gf) 7 / 12
* Our fresh pasta is made in-house with Sunrise Flour Mill Ancient/Heritage Grains which does not adversely affect those who have gluten sensitivities.
- tagliarini ~ house made lobster roe infused thin ribbon pasta, citrus butter + seared diver sea scallops 21
- fettuccine* con manzo brasato ~ housemade fettuccine, braised beef short rib, mushrooms & au jus 22
- fettuccini* con funghi ~ wild mushrooms, truffle oil + parmesan butter (veg) 18
- penne alla luci ~ tubular pasta, diced chicken breast, broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, chicken broth, + garnished with fresh tomatoes 17
- spaghetti carbonara ~ bacon, eggs, parmesan + black pepper 16
- linguine al pesto ~ linguine + basil cashew pesto (veg) 16
- risotto ~ arborio rice, braised baby back ribs, french raclette cheese, truffle marinated beets (gf) 19
* A note about our fresh pasta made with Ancient/Heritage Grains Flour. Proprietors, Darrold and Marty Glenville, have dedicated themselves to the mission of bringing back Heritage Wheat that our ancestors ate. The modern developments in grain have made it difficult for some people to digest, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they need to change to a gluten-free diet. These superior stone-ground flours aren’t just for those who experience problems with gluten. Many people use Heritage Wheat because it truly tastes like wheat and results in delicious pastries, breads, pasta and pizza. We are ecstatic about introducing our customers to this superior product which not only is tasty but healthy.
- maiale ~ grilled Duroc pork loin + roasted sweet corn puree & housemade smoked paprika gnocchi 24
- manzo ~ aged & grilled Midwest New York Strip + local herb and parmesan risotto (gf) 31
- saltimbocca ~ seared turkey breast layered with prosciutto & fontina cheese, simmered tomato & sage + potato (gf) 22
- all housemade desserts – please inquire about our desserts offerings