Please note that our online menu is not updated on a daily basis. Due to locally sourcing many of our ingredients, menu options may change with short notice. For the most up to date offerings, please contact the restaurant directly.
Due to ingredient availability, menu is subject to change ~ please inquire. Certain dishes on our menu may be altered to satisfy dietary needs. Please inquire with the staff. Veg ~ vegetarian GF ~ gluten free
- carpaccio di salmone affumicato ~ smoked salmon, Castelvetrano olives, shaved parmesan + lemon olive oil (veg, gf) 15
- mozzarella ~ fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & basil olive oil 13
- arancini ~ parmesan risotto balls + bolognese sauce 15
- pizzetta margherita ~ heritage grain pizzetta, fresh local tomatoes, mozzarella & basil (veg) 13
- insalata cesare ~ romaine lettuce, Caesar anchovy dressing + housemade croutons (veg gf less croutons) 9/14
- insalata mista ~ hydroponic lettuce, Danish blue cheese, golden raisins + sweet red wine vinaigrette (veg) 9/14
* Our fresh pasta is made in-house with Sunrise Flour Mill Ancient/Heritage Grains which does not adversely affect those who have gluten sensitivities.
- fettuccine con funghi ~ housemade heritage grain ribbon pasta, wild mushrooms, truffle oil + parmesan butter (veg) 19
- penne alla luci ~ tubular rustichella pasta, diced chicken breast, broccoli, extra virgin olive oil, chicken broth + garnished with fresh tomatoes 17
- fettuccine con manzo brasato ~ housemade heritage grain ribbon pasta, wild mushrooms, braised beef shortrib + au jus 25
- spaghetti carbonara ~ bacon, eggs, parmesan + black pepper 19
- spaghetti aglio e olio ~ housemade spaghetti, slow cooked garlic, leeks, olive oil + parmesan (veg) 17
- rigatoni alla bolognese ~ tubular rustichella pasta, simmered beef, pork & tomato sauce 19
* A note about our fresh pasta made with Ancient/Heritage Grains Flour. Proprietors, Darrold and Marty Glenville, have dedicated themselves to the mission of bringing back Heritage Wheat that our ancestors ate. The modern developments in grain have made it difficult for some people to digest, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they need to change to a gluten-free diet. These superior stone-ground flours aren’t just for those who experience problems with gluten. Many people use Heritage Wheat because it truly tastes like wheat and results in delicious pastries, breads, pasta and pizza. We are ecstatic about introducing our customers to this superior product which not only is tasty but healthy.
- manzo ~ aged & grilled Midwest New York strip + leek & porcini mushroom risotto (gf) 31
- pollo ~ seared organic chicken breast + gorgonzola mashed potatoes (gf) 23
- all housemade desserts – please inquire about our desserts offerings